20 Happy Valley Road, Cabarlah, Qld 4352Private Country Style Living on 4.5 Acres
20 HAPPY VALLEY ROAD, CABARLAH,
Positioned for privacy on an expansive 4.5 acre parcel, this unique property is ideal for those seeking space and endless opportunities without compromising on country lifestyle and city convenience. The sizeable family home offers a spacious design, flexible floor plan, open plan living and dining with a soaring high raked ceiling.
Comprised of five spacious bedrooms, Master with WIR & ensuite, a family sized bathroom with separate shower/toilet, an impressive triple bay garage for all your vehicle, storage & workshop needs. This home is sure to tick all your boxes.
At A Glance:
* Two bathrooms including the masters ensuite
* Triple bay garage
* Multiple internal & external living areas
* Kitchen boasting modern electrical appliances
* Ceiling fans throughout + central fireplace for the cooler months
* Wrap around patio + covered alfresco for entertaining guest
* 4.5 acres of land, including 15 fruit trees
* Town Water, plus a 22,000lt rainwater tank + one 3,000l tank gravity fed to house
* 2-Kilowatt solar inverter for added convenience
* General Rates: $1,291.98 net per half year
* Water Rate: $349.94 net per half year
Located on a beautiful landscape, surrounded by a natural bushland setting. This home offers exceptional space with room for the pool, tennis court or additional sheds for all the toys. Ideally located within minutes of Highfields State and Private Schools, cafes and shops, and just six minutes to the local shopping centre. School transport available. This property is perfect for the family who wants the best of both worlds.
Happy Valley Road
Click the icons below to download
Bidding for Real Estate Online
Bidding for Real Estate online works slightly differently than normal online auctions. Government regulations require some additional checks and balances on all participants in the auction. These include:
- Must register an expression of interest ahead of the auction
- Must be fully registered as a member on the AuctionCentre.com.au Website
- Uploaded a valid driver's licence image to our site
- Have read and understood all terms and conditions relating to online bidding of Real Estate
- Been manually approved by Auction Centre administrators for bidding
Terms and Conditions
to review the terms and conditions of this auction.