17 Falconer Court, Rangeville, Qld 4350
Offers to Purchase - closing 9am on 09/03/2022
Impressive Low Set Family Home in Superb Location
17 FALCONER COURT, RANGEVILLE
Offering an enviable lifestyle situated in the ever-popular Rangeville Suburb, you will find this beautiful family residence offering an abundance of internal and external living options. This home is perfect for the growing family and is ready for new owners to make it their own.
This immaculately maintained home offers four ample bedrooms equipped with built-ins, the master with sizable WIR & Ensuite. The spacious living areas are comprised of a formal living room and open plan kitchen, living, dining that flows out to the alfresco entertainment area for the ultimate entertainment experience.
At A Glance:
* Four generously sized built in bedrooms
* Master boasts spacious WIR and ensuite
* Main bathroom comes equipped with separate bath, shower & toilet
* Open plan kitchen, dining with multiple living options
* Spacious covered alfresco for entertaining a multitude of guests
* Laundry with yard access for added convenience
* Double internal garage
* 739m2 allotment so close to popular amenities
* General Rate: $1,839.30 net per half-year
* Water Rate: $349.94 net per half-year
Location is key with any purchase and this home ticks all the right boxes, this certainly an opportunity you cannot miss.
Accelerating success. Contact Robon Ryan from Colliers Toowoomba for more information.
Click the icons below to download
Bidding for Real Estate Online
Bidding for Real Estate online works slightly differently than normal online auctions. Government regulations require some additional checks and balances on all participants in the auction. These include:
- Must register an expression of interest ahead of the auction
- Must be fully registered as a member on the AuctionCentre.com.au Website
- Uploaded a valid driver's licence image to our site
- Have read and understood all terms and conditions relating to online bidding of Real Estate
- Been manually approved by Auction Centre administrators for bidding
Terms and Conditions
to review the terms and conditions of this auction.