Substantial Blue Chip Aggregation in SW QLD
• "Weonia" and "Sunset Valley" are located *20km West of Bollon on the Balonne Highway with dual Highway frontage.
• *325km from Roma and *425km to Dalby, and *593km to Dubbo.
• The total aggregation is 25,650 Hectares or 63,381 Acres and located in the Balonne Shire.
• Rates - $10,265.44 half yearly not including discount.
• 450mm average annual rainfall.
• The boundary fencing is fully exclusion fenced. The internal fences are fit for purpose and in good condition.
• Well-watered via 2 flowing artesian bores, supplying 86 troughs and 66x 5,000 Gallon Tanks.
• Sandalwood, Box, Mulga, Wilga and Carbene Timber with red loamy soils.
• Areas of Coolabah and Gidyea, and a small area of Brigalow/Belah country with grey soils.
• Open Buffel grass paddocks with Lambs Tongue, Clover, and Crows Foot being the winter herbages.
• Paterson Creek offers numerous holes and small areas of flooding.
• Large stands of low Mulga reserves scattered throughout most of the paddocks with excellent PMAV.
• 2x homes, 2x cottages, 4x sheds, 2x steel cattle yards and 1x sheep/goat yards.
Click the icons below to download
Bidding for Real Estate Online
Bidding for Real Estate online works slightly differently than normal online auctions. Government regulations require some additional checks and balances on all participants in the auction. These include:
- Have read and understood all terms and conditions relating to online bidding of Real Estate.
- Must be fully registered as a member on the AuctionCentre.com.au Website.
- Uploaded a valid driver's licence image to our site.
Terms and Conditions
to review the terms and conditions of this auction.