Excellent Daandine Cultivation:
1st TIME OFFERED FOR SALE IN 55 YEARS
“QUIN-LEA” - 721.98 Acres
To be offered by ONLINE ACTION closing
2pm FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022
An excellent opportunity to secure a Daandine cultivation block that has been held by the same family for over 55 years!! With best farming practices in place. Majority of the farm is cultivated with approx. 1ha being of improvements:
Property Description: • 467 Dalby Kogan Road, Dalby QLD 4405
• Lot 9,10, 11 on DER3462. 292.183 Hectares (722 Acres)
*Local Authority: • Western Downs Regional Council
• Rates Lot 9 approx. $794.00 half yearly
• Rates Lot 10 approx. $751.44 half yearly
• Rates Lot 11 approx. $635.00 half yearly
Services: • Single phase electricity, mobile phone, school bus and mail services
• Bitumen frontage and bitumen road access off Daandine-Nandi Road.
House: • High Set 4 Bedroom home, 2 living areas, modern kitchen, 2 bathrooms, some air/conditioning.
• 1 x bore, 1 x overhead tank, 2 x approx. 25,000 litres rainwater storage
Sheds: • 17m x 21m Timber Machinery shed with power and workshop area.
Part of shed suits bulk grain storage.
• 9m x 8m Garage with power and concrete floor
Silos: • 1x 90 tonne Silo, 2 x 60 tonne Silos, 1 x 50 tonne Silo all with aerators.
Set on a concrete base with power.
Exclusion: • Barn to be removed prior settlement.
Gas Income: • $$$ from 3 gas wells from mid 2023.
Cultivation land history: • Lot 11 Summer crop 2022 - Mung Beans.
• Lot 10 Summer crop 2022 - 50% Mung beans & 50% Sorghum
• Lot 9 Winter crop 2021 - Barley Long Fallow
“Quin-Lea” is well located with-in 15 minutes to Dalby, Grain Depot, Cotton Gins and top schooling being private or state. This cultivation property would definitely suit as an add on block to an existing farming enterprise or would be a great 1st time buyer to farming.
ONLINE AUCTION ONLY:
CLOSES 2pm FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 2022.
Contact the agents for more details.
Dalby Kogan Road
Click the icons below to download
Bidding for Real Estate Online
Bidding for Real Estate online works slightly differently than normal online auctions. Government regulations require some additional checks and balances on all participants in the auction. These include:
- Have read and understood all terms and conditions relating to online bidding of Real Estate.
- Must be fully registered as a member on the AuctionCentre.com.au Website.
- Uploaded a valid driver's licence image to our site.
Terms and Conditions
to review the terms and conditions of this auction.