20 Ladner Street, Drayton, Qld 4350.
Offers to Purchase - closing 9am on 09/03/2022
Fantastic, Versatile Opportunity with a Large 3-Bay Shed
20 LADNER STREET, DRAYTON
Situated on a 739m2 allotment, this home comes ready with all the space and comfort you need for the growing family. Showcasing an abundance of internal and external living areas, this home is well equipped to entertain family and friends with an astonishing 7m x 6.2m covered alfresco, perfect for all weather entertaining.
Everything has been thought of and all the work done for you. Comprised of functional split-level living, three spacious built in bedrooms, main living area, rumpus and a master bedroom. Ideally located, situated close to schools and varying parkland as well as a short drive to the USQ. The Harvey Norman Centre & The Ridge Shopping Centre, this locale is a true winner!
At A Glance:
* Four spacious bedrooms with built in storage & ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & toilet
* Master bedroom equipped with AC, ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite
* Spacious rumpus room equipped with kitchenette & bathroom
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
* Massive covered alfreso for entertaining guests
* Double carport, Triple bay 9 x 9m shed + plenty of off-road parking
* Corner allotment with garage access off Brose Street
* 10,000 ltr tank with pressure pump to house + 5,000 ltr tank
* General Rates: $1,184.98 net per half-year
* Water Rate: $314.95 net per half-yearA property of this quality demands your inspection. If you are looking for a versatile home to meet the needs of any family shape and size, this property is for you.
Contact Robon Ryan from Colliers today to see how you can view this exceptional family home.
Click the icons below to download
Bidding for Real Estate Online
Bidding for Real Estate online works slightly differently than normal online auctions. Government regulations require some additional checks and balances on all participants in the auction. These include:
- Must register an expression of interest ahead of the auction
- Must be fully registered as a member on the AuctionCentre.com.au Website
- Uploaded a valid driver's licence image to our site
- Have read and understood all terms and conditions relating to online bidding of Real Estate
- Been manually approved by Auction Centre administrators for bidding
Terms and Conditions
to review the terms and conditions of this auction.