We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Auctioncentre.com.au follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Auctioncentre.com.au.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
Privacy Act Acknowledgement
- to be bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the amendments that came into effect 21 December 2001; and
- information provided by Auctioncentre.com.au and any of its associated entities is for the sole use of the recipient and shall be used in accordance with the National Privacy Principles; and
- all data being transferred to Auctioncentre.com.au Pty Ltd and any of its associated entities has been collected in accordance with the requirements under the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
Copyright ©2019 AuctionCentre.com.au. All rights reserved